Primary responsibility is to manage an Active Directory Domain, IBM Servers, Network Appliance and SAN environment with Cisco LAN / WAN equipment. Server environment is made up of IBM Servers and SAN, NetAPP in a Windows AD, Citrix and VMware environment.
- Primary Focus: Server Administration (IBM Server, and SAN environment).
- Manage Windows AD environment including group policies.
- Manage VMware Server environment.
- Virtualize and Consolidate Standalone servers.
- Manage Blade Infrastructure.
- Manage backup process.
- Manage Network Appliance Infrastructure (NetAPP).
- Proactively manage the performance of servers.
- Harden the server environment with Patch Management (WSUS).
- Install Server based application.
- Manage audit logs and server logs.
- Manage storage area networks for capacity planning and efficient utilization purposes.
- Assist in the management of IPS and IDS security environments.
- Maintains inventory records of equipment and hardware as well as maintenance records for each piece of equipment, in order to satisfy asset management guidelines.
- Install, upgrade and maintain infrastructure hardware and software including performing daily, weekly and monthly system maintenance.
- Maintain back up of files, operating systems, and security rights.
- Administrate SharePoint & Tripwire environments.
- Troubleshoot HW and Server applications.
- Manage security and the integrity of mission critical systems.
- Holder of MCSE 2003 or above designation.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to develop and deliver presentations to any audience.
- Proven time management skills to maintain customer service in a high paced environment.
- Proven drive for learning new skills, technologies and environments.
- Proven achievements as a self motivated performer, problem solver, decision maker and risk taker.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Maintaining and executing Disaster Recovery plans.
- Ability to work after hours to make production changes.
- Project Management skills to multitask as well as deliver on time.
- MUST HAVE MCSE – 2003.
- SQL 2005 (or above) Server Administration.
- ISS and Apache Experience.
- VMWare configuration and management.
- Storage Area Network and NetAPP Experience.
- IBM Servers / Blade Experience.
- Citrix Experience.
- Active Directory, Group Policy Administration.
- Patch Management (WSUS) and SCCM.
- Sharepoint Administrator Experience.
- Managing Backup & Tape Library System.
- Sophos Anti-Virus Management.
- Entrust Encryption Management.
- Linux Server administration.
Nice to have:
- Cisco Certifications a plus.
- Citrix Xenserver.
- Websphere Message Broker.
- Dialogue application.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to email@example.com. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.