In this role the individual will be responsible for ensuring the security of the Internal and External networks and server environment. Further, this individual would be responsible to ensure that processes are established to meet the regulatory and corporate security requirements.
- Ensure logical security compliance requirements are followed.
- Review, analyze and manage network data/log files to detect security irregularities using Security Threat Management system.
- Conduct risk assessment on logical security and infrastructure.
- Manage and configure firewalls and network switches using proper change management process.
- Provide network security support for firewalls, remote access/VPN and improve performance and reliability.
- Establish VPN with customers and other subsidiaries.
- Manage intrusion detection system and log management system.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Enhance overall logical security with adoption of new technologies.
- Manage clustering/HA Firewalls, Switches and Routers for reliability.
- Provide internal and external customer support and service for networking and firewall changes.
- Work in a team based environment and provide good customer service.
- Ability to work after-hours to make changes and to travel to other subsidiaries.
- Document changes and follow regulatory requirements.
- Must have minimum of 5 years working experience in managing and configuring in Cisco, Juniper and Check Point Firewalls.
- Must have 5 years in managing Network devices such as routers and switches (layer 2 and 3).
- Must have Certification in Juniper SRX firewall (IJOS, JRE, JESC).
- Must have minimum 3 years experience in IDP, NSM and STRM.
- College Certification or University Degree in the technology related.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Routing and Networking certification such as CCIE or CCNA or CCNP.
- Experience with network troubleshooting tools.
Nice to have:
- Certification on Check Point
- PCI knowledge and experience
- ITIL certifications
- Knowledge and working experience in various operating systems such as Windows servers, Linux and XP.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.