- Install and configure HP Quality Center.
- Customize HP Quality Center based on ongoing requirements from development and test teams.
- Integrate Quality Center with external tools and systems as needed, including defect tracking, test automation, build systems, etc.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of HP Quality Center system.
- Develop and maintain test automation tools.
- Execute manual and automated testing of embedded software as needed.
- Develop ongoing improvements to software test, including processes, tools and resource mix and utilization.
- Provide technical guidance in development of test plans, test cases and test tools.
- Provide technical guidance to test team.
- 5+ years of extensive administration and support experience with the HP Quality Center (Version 9/10).
- Experience with HP QC Project Workflow Customization.
- Experience in Installing, administering and supporting test tools in multiple environments, supporting both H/W and S/W problems as required to meet customer SLA’s.
- Knowledge of other test tools to support global software development environments such as HP Performance Center, HP Functional Testing (QTP) and Business Process Testing (BPT).
- Strong problem solving and network troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with and supporting enterprise wide internal employees, vendors, consultants and contractors.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.