We are looking for someone to develop, manage, and lead an Archiving Support staff and to provide visibility and flexibility in order to support our corporate mission and objectives. Archiving Support primarily operates as a bridge between Client Services and Operations and Development managing any production incident, defect list, production releases and successful operation of our email archiving / solution.
In this role, you will need to be highly communicative throughout all levels of management to foster a better understanding of the structure, organization, and management of the Archiving Support Team to ensure that its efforts continue to have a positive impact on our company’s bottom line as well as meeting the needs of our customers. Our ideal candidate will be assertive and responsible, capable of managing multiple projects and priorities, and have experience delegating and monitoring the work of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage a distributed group of Technical Support Engineers that provide first, second, and third-level technical support for our production software
- Provide knowledge transfer to third party partners to enable them to deliver first level support
- Thoroughly understand Archiving Supports role in accomplishing our corporate mission and communicate this not only in words but actions to ensure that our Support staff’s work also supports the mission (i.e., help them gain a more complete business perspective of their activity)
- Drive change within the organization (whenever needed) to safeguard and reinforce our company’s culture that Support should always be proactive and strategic
- Provide direction, resources, and support for improvement in the areas of productivity, cost optimization, and training. Work with other managers to ensure operational efficiency.
- Drive the Support Centers knowledge management initiative
- Develop and maintain root cause analysis and create custom reports to fulfill customer requests
- Manage and participate in rotating on-call application support.
- 5+ years in a Technical/Customer Support Center leadership role (or equivalent) supporting enterprise software (preferably SaaS / Cloud-based solutions)
- Proven ability to work independently to identify and resolve highly-complex / sensitive customer requests within established deadlines
- Successful track record making leadership decisions quickly and efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment
- Must possess sharp attention to detail, have proven organizational skills (time management and prioritization), and also employ a rigorous process for all follow-up / coordination activities
- Must be a team player with excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and with negotiation, coaching, motivational, and evaluation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, interpret, and resolve unstructured problems
- Undergraduate degree in a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Current on industry trends in business and technology (hands on skills in the following):
- Supporting a Windows Exchange environment
- Good knowledge or experience with TCP/IP, Ethernet, DHCP, LDAP, SMTP, etc.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to email@example.com. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.