Development and test of state of the art Java enterprise applications using popular open source and commercial frameworks in the field of Mobile Payment and Near Field Communication (NFC).
The task requires direct interfacing and coordination with clients, internationally distributed R&D teams, product management, product support and service organization. Being part of our international team you will work with the cutting-edge mobile, payment and transportation technologies in the fast growing service ecosystem.
- Specification, design and development of components that are used for the Trusted Service Management platform in the field of NFC.
- Contribute to the team’s success by playing different roles such as SW developer and system tester (including integration).
- Conduct customization projects, including but not limited to implementing the customer requirements and project management thereof.
- Participate in customer requirements process and discuss requirements with relevant stakeholders, e.g. customer, international R&D team, product management and facilitate decisions on them.
- Participate in Scrum sprints.
- Conduct systems integration and systems testing.
- Support product installation and deployment.
- Working in an internationally distributed development team.
- Willing to work in a matrix organization.
- M Sc or B Sc in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise Java applications.
- 2+ years of experience with Spring Framework.
- Extended experience in development of modern SW architectures and open source development.
- Development experience with EMV standards and/or GlobalPlatform Card Specifications is desirable
- Experience with agile development methods, preferable Scrum.
- Experience with distributed and high available systems or in development of NFC eco system is desirable.
- Experience with Tomcat, JMS, JPA/Hibernate, Oracle database, Maven, JBoss JBPM or other workflow engines, Subversion.
- Ability to present complex technical topics and facilitate decisions on them.
- Excellent English language skills, fluently in both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members in a multicultural and international environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, ability for multitasking
- Good organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and persistent in execution and follow-up of tasks
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Self motivated and self disciplined.
- Ability to make recommendations for continuous quality improvements in all areas of accountability.
- Position requires periods with extensive travel both within and outside North America.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.