- The Performance Tester is responsible for performance & automation testing implementation by using performance testing tools, leading processes E2E from the planning, design, development into execution and by working very closely with the customer. The performance testing process involves ongoing communication with other teams related to the task.
- The Performance Tester must have broad knowledge in performance testing methodology & tools, understand architecture and technology.
- Must be proficient in Loadrunner
- In-depth knowledge of (Ensemble, Mobile or Clarify preferred
- 2-3 years UNIX experience required
- Experience with DB (Oracle, SQL Server); data modeling principles and associated tools (SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD); test automation and performance tools (WinRunner, LoadRunner, Precise); configuration control knowledge (Source Safe principles); S/W architecture for web based and non-web based applications (Client side, Tuxedo and Server side).
- Knowledge of performance and automated tools
- Demonstrated experience in the successful delivery of testing solutions for Telecom Billing, OMS and CRM solutions
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate clients and employees, excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work independently
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.