- Provide engineering support for Nokia Flexi NodeB integration and deployment.
- Commissioning, integrating, system verification & acceptance and troubleshooting for Nokia Flexi NodeB. Develop and maintain NodeB project competence, process, and documents for network deployment.
- Provide technical support to projects to troubleshoot and resolve issues, escalations from project and responsible for the network element technical issue handling.
- Organize and participate in LAB Testing, pilot, FOA, SW/ CD deployment, Software and new feature verification, MOP generation as well as test case creation- execution.
- Provide support to customers for operations and maintenance of 3G network NodeB elements including competence transfer to customers operations teams for local and remote operations and maintenance tasks.
- All candidates must have 3 years minimum experience in Nokia Flexi NodeB.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Information Technology
- 3+ years experience C&I, LAB Testing, Technical support in 3G radio network controller elements with NodeB.
- Has excellent IP, Unix experience and skills set.
- Understanding of network interface protocols, protocol analyzers and network specifications. Can independently use Network analyzer and other tools to troubleshoot technical problem
- Understanding of wireless network implementation and operations services.
- Location: Montreal, Quebec.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to email@example.com. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.