The Test Automation Developer will build and execute test automation scripts using QTP, Selenium, Macro or Mobile automation test tools for functional system integration and business acceptance testing under multiple platforms and cross-browsers.
- Write automation test plans & strategies, convert & or write test scripts, perform test execution, provide result documentation & metrics reporting.
- Build automation framework in QTP
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Analyst – subject matter expert to gather requirements for automation development and provide guidance to execution of scripts
- Provide technical knowledge on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proven automation development experience
- Proficient in testing functionality of a Web and Mobile based applications.
- Must be resourceful, proactive, self-starter, able to work alone & as a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Software QA experience: 3 – 6 years
- Quick Test Pro (QTP) experience: 3 – 6 years
- Quality Center experience: 3 – 4 years
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience building the automation frameworks in QTP
- Solid SQL skills
- Database and Back-End as well as end-to-end testing experience.
- HP QTP 10 with Web Add-on
- HP QualityCenter 10
- Selenium IDE
- Descriptive Programming (Scripts from Scratch)
- SQL Server or Oracle database
- SQL Query
- VBS Macro
- MS Office.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to email@example.com. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.