- Operate, maintain and administrate company’s proprietary and third party software components on site and remotely.
- Resolve technical issues under time pressure from customer and project.
- Own and resolve customer support cases, both through direct action on customer system and liaison with development team.
- Assist in the specification and estimation of projects where appropriate for bid work.
- The job may require work outside normal business hours.
- A minimum of five years’ experience of technical support functions, preferably within in an international telecommunications or IT products & services environment, including secure and versatile service platforms for the Over The Air (OTA) provisioning and management of consumer applications, such as credit cards and transport tickets on consumers’ mobile devices
- A good knowledge of mobile communication, IT technologies and solutions.
- Linux (preferably RedHat) and Sun Solaris skills are essential.
- Good knowledge in Apache, Tomcat, Java applications, Nagios and Networking (TCP/IP, routers, firewalls, incl. the ability to troubleshoot in network environments).
- Basic Knowledge of SQL (ideally Oracle)
- A technical education.
- Fluent written and verbal English, Spanish and German are desirable.
- Able to write reports and be proficient in technical dealings with customers on the phone and in meetings.
- Ability to work across cultures.
- Analytical logical thinking.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of ActiveMQ and X.509 certificate management.
- ITIL knowledge.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.