- Operate, maintain and administrate companyâ€™s proprietary and third party software components on site and remotely.
- Resolve technical issues under time pressure from customer and project.
- Own and resolve customer support cases, both through direct action on customer system and liaison with development team.
- Assist in the specification and estimation of projects where appropriate for bid work.
- The job may require work outside normal business hours.
- A minimum of five yearsâ€™ experience of technical support functions, preferably within in an international telecommunications or IT products & services environment, including secure and versatile service platforms for the Over The Air (OTA) provisioning and management of consumer applications, such as credit cards and transport tickets on consumersâ€™ mobile devices
- A good knowledge of mobile communication, IT technologies and solutions.
- Linux (preferably RedHat) and Sun Solaris skills are essential.
- Good knowledge in Apache, Tomcat, Java applications, Nagios and Networking (TCP/IP, routers, firewalls, incl. the ability to troubleshoot in network environments).
- Basic Knowledge of SQL (ideally Oracle)
- A technical education.
- Fluent written and verbal English, Spanish and German are desirable.
- Able to write reports and be proficient in technical dealings with customers on the phone and in meetings.
- Ability to work across cultures.
- Analytical logical thinking.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of ActiveMQ and X.509 certificate management.
- ITIL knowledge.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to email@example.com. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.