- The Ga-Vehren operator processes jobs daily which involves the merging of plastics on to the carrier.
- The Ga-Vehren operator communicated daily with the lead hand as well as provides direction to the Ga-Vehren catcher as well as following up with other operators to ensure the daily jobs are ready to process.
- Set-up machine to change over from job to job as per customer requirement.
- Ensure plastics and carriers match.
- Ensure schedule is being followed day to day.
- Communicate to the catcher all job details.
- Basic maintenance is done on the machine when required.
- Fill up the glue system when required.
- Monitor the datagram system.
- Feed plastics and carriers in their respective hopper.
- Set-up merge position.
Specific Skills/Knowledge and Qualifications:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in working with machinery in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Experience with data track system is an asset
- Must be able to stand for a long periods of time if required.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds if required.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to email@example.com. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.