- The Embossing operator is responsible for the embossing and processing of customer files.
- The operator follows a detailed scheduled for jobs to be embossed in a pre-determined time frame.
- Operated the personalization of Maxsys, MX6000, Data Card, Ga-Vehren and Profold machine.
- Responsible for selection of data as per daily production schedule ensuring correct card and carrier specification are adhered to.
- Accuracy for all quality checks and to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Working on machines to produce high quality products in a timely manner with least scrap and maximize productivity,
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
Specific Skills/Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Strong verbal, written communication and organization skills.
- Work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and hand eye co-ordination.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Mathematical ability, e.g. addition, subtraction, problem solving.
- Basic knowledge with computers.
- Completed high school diploma or some post education is preferred.
- May be required to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Flexible with switching shifts when required.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to email@example.com. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.