- The Quality Control (QC) Inspector is responsible in ensuring that the finished product in the Embossing department is to standard. This will include all customer and job requirements.
- The QC Inspector will also verify the personalization data on to the card and ensure that the data matches the personalization data on the carrier.
- Match plastic to carrier.
- Read and fully understand industry requirements.
- Document and maintain record of QC logs for three months.
- Communicate with traffic operators and the department team lead on a daily basis.
- Ensure all inspected jobs are released to traffic.
Specific Skills/Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Strong mathematical skills are an asset.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- The ability to lift up to a maximum of 30 pounds if required.
- Must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time if required.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to email@example.com. Please mention the job title on your subject heading.